Pages

9/28/11

Wednesday webbies

Some cool shit from around the web:

-a post secret-like art initiative/blog 
(I especially like the one with a Doctor Who action figure)

-you can't go wrong with grilled cheese
(I might actually love cheese more than manatees)

-speaking of manatees, love the shout out to them in the middle of this song
(props to my friend Danny for this one)

-this museum project lets anyone be an artist
(too bad I have no artistic inclination whatsoever,
but if you do here's some tips)

-nerdy comic from the new york times
(yes I'm an English major, no I'm not pretentious)

-a traveler's advice: move, learn, eat
(sounds good to me)

-if that wasn't enough for you go play on pottermore like the rest of the world
(not sure whether to shamelessly join in or condescendingly refuse,
but leaning towards the latter)

No comments: